Focusing on the nurturing and development of revenue generating clean technology companies.
Caters to start-up companies from across the region focused on areas such as Energy efficiency, renewable energy, sustainable agribusiness, water/waste management and resource use efficiency. Our goal is to:
- Accelerate the growth and success of startup cleantech companies
- Contribute to job creation and economic growth in the region
IS INNOVATION LAB FOR YOU?
Innovation Lab caters to climate-resilient businesses that are at various stages of development. We provide tailor-made services based on your business’ current needs.
To become part of Innovation Lab your business must meet the following requirements:
- Registered and based in an African country
- Managed daily and controlled by one or more individuals
- Has been in operation for at least 1 year
- Business can demonstrate revenue generation
- Has a basic structure in place
- Products or service is ready to expand in existing or new markets
- Maintains basic business and financial records
- Falls under at least one of our focal areas
Apply today to Join
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a GreenTech member of the Innovation Lab, your company could benefit from:
- Co-working, shared or private office space
- Prototype Development
- Business Development Training
- Mentorship – Face-to-Face & Virtual
- Access to markets and technical facilities
- Access to Finance
- Peer-to-peer networking and connections to the regional cleantech ecosystem & more.